Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: my heart is so heavy

  1. #11
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I realize you make those threads too.....My humble point..*G..Was....When you have days like the day you made this post.......stop and think about the good things...coming here then and posting the good stuff might be a boost to your mood....
    Everyone handles their shit differently ..Nobody is right or wrong.....I usually make jokes...cause i'd rather laugh than cry.......but thats just me
    Or I call Redhead and whine about how big my ass is... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    So whatever gets ya thru the night.......*S*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Youre right..it is all in how you choose to deal with things...

    If I am sitting here...and no one is entertaining me.... more than likely I will put it out there .....

    SOmetimes letting things out my fingers..lets them out of me completely......

    Sometimes when I pose questions or wonders like that...im really just thinking out loud..... instead of keeping it all in my head

    someone posted from GIbran..... this....


    You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts;
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">that pretty much sums me up to a teee

    I am so much stronger than I was a year ago today..... I am single...and totally alone. I am independent... in every way. Im lonely...but I seem to do okie. I am bored...but thats changing with work. I am making new friends R/T and here... I am letting go of some old ones... R/T and here.... I just am willing to show my feelings way more than alot of people....

    Doesn't make it right... doesn't make it wrong...


    Just makes me... ME.

    Somedays that part of me doesn't exactly thrill me

    MOst days I wouldn't change who I am for a milllion dollars.....

    But last nite....blah

  3. #13
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aww...Not really a kick in the ass as much as a gentle nudge..*G

    I could sit here and tell You I have had those days.....I mean c'mon who hasnt had them.....its all in how you deal with those days that matter..

    Everyone gets lonely....Everyone has days when the world seems sooooooo unfair.....and that guilt free icecream rocks........but once in a while its nice to count your blessings.....because you have them.....
    So maybe.....when your feelin down .....You could come here and start a thread about all the excellent things life has given You..

    Never know....Might be exactly the kick you need to give yourself.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I just wanted to say, I don't always make the decision to change things in my life, somedays I feel like I don't have the strength to do it, I however, don't usually share that side of me, but with two people... I think you deal with it how you can, I've never been one to open up to many people...but chloE...your writing seems to work for you, and I must admit, I am drawn back to your boards because I enjoy reading what you put here *S*...and just for the record, when heidster calls me and whines about her ass being too big, my answer typically is....eat some chocolate, you'll feel better [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have never been the type to "put it out there"..Never been the type to care one way or another about a lot of things..
    I dont get bothered by much.......hence the cold hearted tag I have gotten..*L*

    If someone doesnt like me.......Its Ok with me...To be completely honest I dont want to be liked by everybody..*smirks

    but exactly that...everyone is different....Chloe I never meant anything by that post....I thought you were giving yourself a hard time....and I hate to see someone I care about do that....

    Long as you know where I was comin from

    and usually when redhead says eat chocolate...I do...lots of it...always helps for the moment anyway.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...chocolate is most certainly my cure all.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner SoulAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I hate those days and hell i sure have em...and feel so sorry for myself at times....But there is that person who bumps you into the real flow of life....takes you from the place inside you feel so sad ...and dumps you back into life...you see it still goes on same ol same ol...I guess its alot like spinach if you dont like it push it to the side of the plate...dont have it....but hell its hard to do sometimes*S* ....not many people have the front(if thats what you would call it ) to say it how it is...Im lucky i have Blaze ....and i have found that another pushes me in the right direction as well and i love the way she can do it ...thanks heidi...*S* and that part about the children in your hands.....Thats True...

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the warm fuzzies... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •